"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fitness Mind

You know you're becoming a gym rat, or fitness/health minded, when you see a weather report showing a major winter storm coming and the first thing you think is, "Am I going to be able to get to the gym? I should make sure I plan how I'll work out if I can't go out."

That was me today as I watched the news and did the elliptical machine. I shocked myself by thinking that and then laughed. It's a nice change of thought.

Afterwards I also thought about how I can plan with groceries, cleaning supplies, batteries, firewood, etc. in case it gets bad. These ice storms can close down schools here and make the roads just awful, so I'll need to be prepared to not have to go out unless it's absolutely necessary.

But, mark it down, I will also make sure I'm prepared to workout from home if it's necessary. :)

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny because that's exactly what I think when I watch the weather. They are calling for ice/snow here on Friday so I think I'm going to head to the grocery store on Wednesday to beat the crazy crowds on Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete