"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Challenge For A New Year


Steve at Log My Loss has started a new challenge for the first ten weeks of 2010. I decided to join it as it will give me a good jump start on my running program and hopefully help me reach some eating goals that I've let fall to the side.

Basically you set a goal for yourself and then update each week. On your updates you will also share one random tidbit about yourself. Read all about it here.

My Perfect 10 Goals Are:
  1. Complete the Couch to 5K program.
  2. Drink 6-8, 8 oz. glasses of water daily.
  3. Adjust my eating to see weight loss.
That does it for me. If you check back weekly you'll see how I'm doing and you'll learn some (hopefully) fun new fact about me. :) I'll be posting my updates on Fridays just after posting my weigh-ins.

1 comment:

  1. Leah, I am so glad you decided to do The Perfect 10. The goals look like good ones. I am going to run 5k this year too, but I am going to wait until it warms up first.

    ReplyDelete