"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, January 29, 2010

Updated Progress Pics - 8 Months

I finally took an updated picture for my Weight Loss Progression Album. You can see the difference below or look at the entire album by clicking here.



May 2009: 231.0---------Today: 206.0



Though I've only lost three pounds since October I can see and feel the difference that upping my fitness level has made just this last month.

Now I look forward to seeing more consistent losses and leanness in the coming months.

Remember, as my mom told me once, "Little by little, we whittle and whittle!" :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow Leah, this is a fantastic difference! To me, pictures are the best thing we can do for ourselves as it really puts it all in perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can totally tell a difference and you're looking great!!! You Go Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome! I see a huge difference :-)

    ReplyDelete