"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Original Inspiration

Today I'm using my old computer to post to the blog while the family use the other one. On this computer I came across my old "favorites" and found some Weight Watchers websites I used to follow to encourage myself in my diet a couple two or three years ago. Two of the three sites I had bookmarked are still near their goals - one under and one only 12 pounds over, but still keeping track of it. This was encouraging to me.

On of those sites was A Woman's Right to Lose and I noticed that she has gone beyond her original goal and is now working towards a personal best in weight loss. This is the site where I found my original inspirational quote for this blog and my own weight loss journey. You can see her success by clicking here.

Once again I'm inspired to keep working towards my weight loss goals and know that I can maintain that loss for the rest of my life ... er...I mean, for the rest of my new ending. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the last line of the new ending :-) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! How nice to see that they're still on track.

    ReplyDelete