"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Better

Okay, I'm feeling better this morning. I thought after the negative post yesterday I should tell you that I'm better now. :)

I will say that my run today was so hard and frustrating. I only completed the C25K run today and didn't run the extra 10 minutes for race training. It was the first "mind over matter" type of hard run I've ever had to do I think. Usually I only get like that the last couple of minutes..this time it was most of the run. But...I stuck with it and I finished what I set out to do.

Now we're going to go out for lunch and shopping before getting the kids. Whee! :)

1 comment:

  1. At least you got out there and exercised. That is a victory and should be celebrated!! I hope that you and your family have a blessed Easter weekend Leah.

    ReplyDelete