"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, April 13, 2012

Weigh-In ... C25K Victoriously Completed



Today's Weight: 174.0
Loss/Gain: -1.0

Not only have I lost the pound I gained last week (and during Spring Break with a visitor in the house) I've had a HUGE NSV this week...

I finished the Couch to 5K plan for the 2nd time and met my goal. Woo Hoo!!!

This being my second time following that training plan I decided my goal was to better
my 5K time. I ran all my intervals at 11:00 minute mile pace and this week on Wednesday I realized I finished the program and met the goal with this time:

As you can see I not only ran an average of 11:00 minute mile pace I also ran a little extra. At 3.1 miles I saw 33:33 and that's my 5K PR.

[insert happy dance]

Then to top off the week of being able to lose a PMS gain, reign in the Easter candy overeating....I completed my long run this week in victory:

My long runs are part of my training for the 10K race I'm doing in May and look at that - I basically did it today and I still have 5 weeks until the race!

People, if I can do this running and losing weight thing ANYONE can. No excuses.

It may take forever, it make take LOTS of hard lessons, there may be failures, but my journey is proof that if you keep at it and don't quit you will succeed.

I'm amazed....Have a great weekend and thanks for checking in!

3 comments: