"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, April 6, 2012

Weigh-In ... Bump in the Plan

Today's Weight: 175.0
Loss/Gain: +1.0 lb

Well, considering TOM arrived a couple of days ago I am not surprised at all by this gain. The combination of bloating and chocolate usually does lead me to a small gain or maintain the week I start. Unfortunately, I don't always take control when it comes to overriding the "I-don't-care" attitude during PMS days.

But..it is what it is. Could be much worse.

On a good note, I did maintain my exercise all week and when I was out shopping with my mom I bought two blouses both in a size large. :) I almost bought some pants in a large, but they were more snug than I care to wear them.

So, it's a good week with a not-so-good edge of a small gain. I'm choosing to be okay with it and go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment