"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, May 22, 2009

THE photo


In April of this year we took this photo as we gathered with our three kids and three more we were babysitting for a week.  I thought it would be fun to see us all in our PJs...then I saw myself on the end!  

Upon viewing the photo on my digital camera my husband even took in a quick breath of air while quietly saying, "oh."  I made my family retake the picture with me and him hiding behind the kids.  I was so embarrassed and thought to myself that I'd never show this picture to anyone. 

However, instead of deleting the photo from my camera I decided to keep it and use it to motivate me to NEVER get this large again.  Grant it, my nightgown is the least flattering of all my clothing, but still.  If I was thinner I wouldn't look so huge.    

No comments:

Post a Comment