"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weigh-In

First an explanation:  Years ago (when I was on WW I think) I got into the habit of weighing myself on Tuesday mornings.  So, I try and stay away from the scale during the week and then weigh myself on Tuesday morning.  

Now for today's weigh-in.... I maintained at 226.5.  Am I upset?  Not at all.  I only worked out three times last week and I've been eating moderately all the yummy mexican food my mother-in-law makes.  So, I was pleased.

I found it interesting that in the book "Body Clutter" she reminds us that the scale is not to be hated..it's only a tool to help us take care of our weight.   I had to remind myself of that this morning.  "It's only a tool.  It's only a tool.", I repeated to myself in my mind.  [grin] 

So, onward and upward.  I'm not expecting great losses when I'm not working my hardest yet.  They will come.  I'm just happy that I haven't gone up and can say I'm still down 5 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment