"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Stressed

Well, last night I called my mom and in the course of conversation told her that I'm sick of worrying about food. I go into "diet rebel" mode where I just don't care, and that has been the past couple of days when I have other things on my plate to deal with.

Yes, I've been a little stressed emotionally, nothing huge, but enough that I'm just tired of it. Will I quit my weight loss journey and go pig out? Um.... no...but I have overeaten and not gotten my fruits, veggies and water in like I need to.

So, I'm going to just take it one day at at time. I know I'll bounce back and the weight will come off again... First I will just take care of these other issues and try to remind myself that overeating won't solve anything.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Leah, for staring the problem right in the eyes and saying I can't do this right now but I will when I can. Good for you for not giving up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, I think we have to get to the point that we quit worrying about what we cannot control (the future) and only focus on now.

    I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete