"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, February 12, 2010

Weigh-In ... Not Surprised

Today's Weight: 208.0
Loss/Gain: +1.5 lbs.
Total Loss So Far: -23 lbs.

I haven't drank hardly any water this week, I think the only fruits/veggies I ate were one banana the other day and a salad with dinner one night and I have eaten when I'm not hungry many times. When I was eating a few, and then a few more, of the chocolate no-bake cookies my friend brought over Monday night I enjoyed them...until I saw later they were 190 calories EACH. Unfortunately that didn't stop me from eating them. I think I ended up eating 9 of the dozen in the course of a day or two.

So, I'm not surprised that I saw a gain. I'm not making excuses, just telling you what happened. I won't quit and the following post will tell you more about my struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment