"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, February 26, 2010

Weigh-In ... Progress

Today's Weight: 204.5
Loss/Gain: -1.0 lb
Total Loss So Far: 26.5 lbs.

I am pleased with this one pound loss as it shows progress in my journey. I had "weekend-itis" last weekend and overate too many times. So, I was doing my best to be careful and mindful about eating only when truly hungry and stopping when satisfied from Monday on. It is getting easier.

My water drinking has been horrible for February. Last night just before bed I was so very thirsty and I drank a glass full. I think my body was telling me, "Okay, you've had your break. Now please hydrate me!!"

All in all, it is progress in the right direction and now I'm getting itchy feet to see the scale break below 200. Soon and very soon!

Have a great Friday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. A pound is a pound! Great job. I agree that your body tells you you need hydrated. Water is just about all I drink but when I get on my soda kick it's satisfing but then my body cryies out for water. Have a great Friday. I'm proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onederland is just around the corner awaiting your arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY to you!! Congratulations on the pound loss and now you really are close to the 100's!

    I have a hard time drinking water when it's cold. I am so cold natured and it makes me colder. I tend to drink teas in the winter.

    ReplyDelete