"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Confession

Yes, I confess...I like watching The Biggest Loser. We don't have a television, so I watch them online at NBC.com. Online they are a week behind what's currently playing, but it's okay for me.

For all the drama that's involved in that show I have heard bits of wisdom and heartfelt struggles that I can totally relate to. It was seeing this show for the first time last spring that helped push me into thinking I could lose this weight.

I felt like that once more last night when Dina said that she had to do this for herself. She had to get over her fears and struggles by herself and for herself.

So do I, Dina. And we will.


No comments:

Post a Comment