"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Progression Pics 11 Months

Well, for the first time in a while I can say that I've lost more than a couple of pounds during a month.

I showed a six-pound loss since taking my last picture. This doesn't look really noticeable, but I know these last five pounds or so have really helped my clothes to start getting loose. My size 20w stuff is definitely done, it's all way to loose now. And 18w's are comfy, 16w's are beginning to invade my closet. Glory!!

Another non-scale victory is as I was doing the 30-day Shred DVD again yesterday my 12-year-old twin girls walked in at different times and told me they couldn't believe how skinny I was getting. I was wearing the outfit I take my pictures in, which is more snug than what I normally workout in. ;) They are such confidence boosters - those girls!! :D

Weight Loss Progression Pics
Oh, and I'm sorry that the pictures I took last night are so blurry. I need to find out what's up with my camera. It's been blurring the last few times I've taken self portraits. hhm....

I hope you're weekend is going well.

3 comments:

  1. Next time, you'll be in Onederland. Bravo, Leah, you're lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! 6 pounds in a month is a LOT. you're doing great. this is weight loss you can sustain. great job, leah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I just have to say that I admire you for sticking with this for almost a year now. You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete