Loss/Gain: -1.0 lb
Total Loss So Far: -28.5
Okay, I'm glad I am down a pound, but I must be honest in that I was expecting a tad more. The past two mornings I was down more than this. Poor me...okay, that's enough! :)
I am very happy to be this close to having lost 30 pounds and I'm SO GLAD I'm far, far away from 209 (where I was stuck for months) and even 205 didn't come on my scales this week. Woo Hoo!
And now for my Gettin' With It update:
- First off ... I want to see at least 10 pounds lost - Beginning weight is 205.0. Yes! 2.5/10 lost so far. I'm so excited to know that I fully plan on meeting this 10-pound goal!!
- Take my mutli-vitamin and calcium daily. 75% of the time. I think I forgot a few mornings, but I know I did it most of the days.
- Drink 64 oz. of water daily. Yes! I'm not sure if the spring weather is making it easier to drink more water, but getting those two 32-ounce cups drank daily has not been a problem at all.
- One sweet treat a day. 6/7 days. One day I allowed myself more. It was almost like I just got it out of my system - sort of a "free" day of sorts. I didn't overdo it, but I know I had more than one.
- Eat one fruit or veggie with each meal. Probably 5 out of 7 days. Sundays are the worst and I know two evenings I didn't have a veggie with dinner, BUT I did have three veggies during those daytimes.
- No snacking if I'm not truly hungry. The snacking was really pretty non-existent this week. If I did snack I was either hungry or had fruit for a snack, so I'm pleased with that.
- Exercise at least 4 days a week. Only three days this week as my hip was bothering me one day and then I worked today, so I haven't worked out yet.
Overall, I'm pleased with my progress. If I can follow these goals at least 75% of the time, then I am content. Well, actually, I guess if I can follow them and see weight loss I am content.
I know I need to try and meet these goals all seven days, so I will be working on that and hope to reach that by the end of the eight weeks.
Thanks for stopping by to check in on me. If I get too busy to post tomorrow I wish you all a wonderful, relaxing weekend! I appreciate the encouragement and comments that you all leave me!
Until next time....