"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This and That Ramblings

The week is going well. I let myself go a little more on the weekend, so I feel like I'm trying to catch up on better eating habits to see a loss this week. hhmm...not the best habit, but I noticed it and so that's good. My weight was maintained on Monday morning, and that is also very good. In the past I've always been up and then scrambling to see a loss by Friday. However, I'm still going to have to work on that weekend eating.

Today my husband and I went out for a late lunch after my dental appointment. I had these great egg, ham, cheese and avocado "tacos". I ordered two, but was only able to finish one and a nibble of the other (and two or three small bites of hubbies food). I wasn't stuffed, but satisfied. This is a great feeling!! To stop eating when satisfied and not feel like I'm depriving myself. Woo Hoo!

I am having a new problem though....my tank undershirts (used for covering cleavage in some more "stylishly" lower cut t-shirts) are getting too big. I know this because today my undershirt wasn't doing it's job of covering that little triangle shaped problem area. I kept pulling it and adjusting it when it finally hit me that it's too loose. YAY!! Another non-scale victory for me...loose clothing.

Oh, and another VERY happy moment in my week.... My husband walked in yesterday behind me and commented on how good my jeans looked on me. They are my 16w's, thank you very much!! He's not one to throw out comments often without me fishing for them, so...my reply was:
"You say the nicest things!!!" and a GREAT BIG HUG!!!

I hope you're all having a nice week and are finding yourself one step closer to your health and weight loss goals. I know I am.

6 comments:

  1. Two great NSVs! What a day (or two, as it is)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great when the clothes start getting too big! The scale going down is one thing, but the clothes fitting better/looser is a whole new great feeling!!
    I'm still having a hard time getting all my water in. My daughter laughed at me the other night because every time she came out of her room,I was finishing more water

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love compliments from my DH. Insanely greedy for them and I'll swallow anything. He's not a huge complimenter so I enjoy them when they come.

    I have a size 14 skirt I should send you. And I might have some 16 jeans, let me look...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love random compliments from the hubby :) Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are having a great week! Those loose clothes, great comments from your hubby, and stopping when you are satisfied are all wonderful signs that you are doing things right!!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete