Loss/Gain: -2.0 lbs
Total Loss So Far: -27.5 lbs
I did not get up early enough before work to post earlier today, but here it is. I"M EXCITED! This is the lowest I've been so far for my weigh-ins on this journey. Woo hoo!
And here is my second update on my own "Getting With It" challenge:
- First off ... I want to see at least 10 pounds lost. Beginning weight is 205.0. 1.5/10 lost so far. (I had a gain the first week, so my whole 2 pounds down this week doesn't count. ) I'm excited to finally be down and 199 is getting closer and closer!!
- Take my mutli-vitamin and calcium daily. 75% of the time - For some reason I was forgetting to take them.
- Drink 64 oz. of water daily.Yes, 5/7 days. It's becoming easier and easier to get water in. I also only had one "real" soda and that was barely today with lunch. I drank diet every other time I wanted some, though mostly I drank sweet tea made with splenda or water.
- One sweet treat a day. Only 50%, because two days I had more than one sweet treat and then the other days I only had a sweet treat once a day, but they were not always weight loss portions.
- Eat one fruit or veggie with each meal.I've done well with this except for the two days I didn't get all my water in. Sundays (and then Easter this week) are always a little more difficult. But I am doing much better than before, so I"m happy with that. It's funny how now I'm checking to make sure I have my fruit or veggie with a meal. ie. Last night we ordered pizza and I sauteed zucchini to have on the side with mine. It smelled so good hubby and one daughter had some with me. :)
- No snacking if I'm not truly hungry. Pretty good. This still takes work. - Ditto what I wrote last week...I'm getting much better at this though.
- Exercise at least 4 days a week. With my hip being sore after my race I've only exercised two days this week. It feels very out of the norm, but I am noticing that the rest is helping my hip to feel better. I'll be back to my regular routine a.s.a.p.
Overall, things are looking much better on the weight loss journey. I still have many moments where I can't imagine myself at goal, but I remind myself to take it one day at a time, one meal at a time and not worry about the end result.
I also haven't seen 203 on the scale for at least five years and I'm thrilled to finally see my scale getting closer and closer to the 100's. :)
I hope you all have a nice weekend!