"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Weigh-In … 1st month of "Maintenance"

Yes, Hello… I am alive!  I meant to do this last week, but was feeling yucky so I'm just now getting around to updating you that I am still alive and all is well.  :)

October 31 Weight:  161.0

Loss/Gain:  + 0.5

I hovered between 159-161 pounds this last month.  Woot!  I think this first month of maintenance went well.  I do still have the desire to work on losing at least another ten pounds, but I must say that not having to think about losing weight this week relieved some pressure from my life.

I did not go crazy with my food, as my weight shows, but I just allowed myself to live like I always do without having to think "I need to see a loss on Friday!".  It was a nice feeling, especially with everything we had going on this month.

Today I went running for the first time in three weeks and it felt good.  Our weather has been a little weird and it was 70 degrees out when I went, so it was a little warm for my taste.  I took it nice and easy since I hadn't run in a while and since I'm recovering from a bad head cold.

The sun was out and it was a lovely day.  I felt so much better when I was done.  Later when I was running errands I felt the workout in my legs and it was good feeling.  My life is getting back into a normal swing of things again and the cold is draining away.  Glory!

Hopefully tomorrow my day will allow me to come on here and share some good news with everyone. :)  In the meantime...

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Taking away the scale pressure is such a great feeling, isn't it? Congrats on maintaining!

    ReplyDelete