"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getttin With It Update #5

For what it is, here is my late update on the Getting With It challenge. I knew doing an eight-week challenge would have to include one PMS week, so here it is. :)

The good thing is I don't have a disease, I know what's wrong and I know, as my grandmother used to say, "Remember the Bible says, 'It came to pass'. It didn't 'come to stay'. "

So, this week is past and I look forward to a better week ahead.

  • First off ... I want to see at least 10 pounds lost - Beginning weight is 205.0. I had a gain this week, so I'm 3.0 out of 10 so far.
  • Take my mutli-vitamin and calcium daily. I know for sure I missed one day.
  • Drink 64 oz. of water daily. I missed two days of this for sure, but got it in otherwise.
  • One sweet treat a day. Okay...um...you already know this didn't go well. Chocolate cravings and desires come to visit monthly as well, just to let me know TOM is on it's way. Joy. I'll posting later about how I actually made myself sick with it this time.
  • Eat one fruit or veggie with each meal. Not always so great this week. I forgot to get new bananas before my busy week and so getting a fruit in with breakfast was more difficult for me. And then that darn chocolate sounded better than anything else... :)
  • No snacking if I'm not truly hungry. Um..... *standing sheepishly with hands behind my back* .... um... going to do much better next week.
  • Exercise at least 4 days a week. Definitely having the worst time getting up early to workout before work and was busy every evening. So, I only worked out two days this week. I know this was not good to do the week that chocolate kept calling my name. I'm going to have to really work through my morning laziness to get this part of my journey back in order while I work and then while the kids are home for summer break.
Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment