"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Weigh In ... Getting With It Final Update

Today's Weight: 199.0
Loss/Gain: 0
Total Loss So Far: -32 lbs.

Well, I'm happy to have a maintain with the traveling and some extra eating I've done. I've had a few meals where I know I didn't stop at satsfied. The traveling is done and now I'm here with my parents for a week or so and things are back to normal. My parents keep fruits and veggies around and with my mom also working on the weight loss it's not going to be too hard to watch what I eat...as long as I choose to stay out of sweets. :)

As for my getting with it challenge...if I hadn't had all this upset with my mom coming down with cancer I think I might've made it to the ten pounds lost. Then again, the working full time threw me for a bit as well, so maybe not. Nonetheless, I'm happy to see that I'm still below 200 today and that I'm getting exercise in on a trip where one year ago I would not have done so.


First off ... I want to see at least 10 pounds lost - Beginning weight is 205.0. 6/10 lost so far. I'm grateful I made it at least halfway to my goal with all the "stuff" going on in my life.
Take my mutli-vitamin and calcium daily. No, I started taking them again and then forgot to bring them on my trip. *sigh*
Drink 64 oz. of water daily. I did pretty well. Now that the traveling is over and the hospital stay is over I'm getting back on track.
One sweet treat a day. I was okay except for 2-3 days.
Eat one fruit or veggie with each meal. No, I'm still working on getting back to normal on this.
Exercise at least 4 days a week. Yes. I worked out to DVDs two days, then walked briskly for two days and even last night I went for a short walk after dinner.

So, technically my challenge is done, but I'm going to keep trying to follow these guidelines from here on out.

Thanks for stopping by and being so encouraging. I hope you all have a nice weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I think you did really well on the challenge! And bravo to keep following those guidelines. That's what healthy living is all about :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great week and way to go on working with your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great rules. Best of luck on the upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete