"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

That's Enough

Well, I had posted about an hour or so ago with more whining about missing being able to go to the gym to workout. I have just deleted it.

As I was gone running an errand I decided to stop whining and just deal with it.

So, I will.

I will get into a new routine eventually and I will not complain any more in the meantime. It's my choice to work on my weight or not care. I choose to care, so I will choose to get in good exercise no matter the circumstances around me.

Also, thanks for keeping up your blogs. Perusing them last night brought great encouragement to my soul!!

2 comments:

  1. Leah, I know what you mean. I have really let myself fall from the program I have laid out over the last several months. No matter what the circumstances, it really does come back to my choice, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking you'll get a new routine...TOMORROW. :) I BET you get something in the mail tomorrow to help you out of a funk, no gym needed.

    ReplyDelete