"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Beef & Not So Good

UPDATED: I also just remembered...for the reasons I posted about below, I refrained from purchasing any more spring colored M&Ms for our dispenser or the theatre-sized box of Raisinets that I so wanted at Wal-Mart this evening...I just can't trust myself around them right now. This is progress, right? Yay!

Okay, on to the post I wrote about 30 minutes ago....

The past couple of days haven't been that well for me food-wise. Lordy! The analytical side of me thinks "it" is coming because I've had desserts and larger portions and not even cared.

The I-don't-care-attitude is usually the giveaway. We'll see...I'm not perfectly regular, so I only ever know approximately when it will show up.

That attitude carried over into a dinner at Golden Corral last night. I had done fine during the day, but didn't have a high calorie budget left for dinner. It wasn't a planned trip, so I would've been okay had my original plans worked out.

Anyway... I didn't eat like I used to there (I rarely do any more), but I had almost two entire yeast rolls plus a small brownie and raisinets. Oh my, they were good, but I wasn't feeling too hot the rest of the evening from my trip to a buffet for dinner.

So, the rest of this week is trying to rescue myself and we'll see what happens. I'm only slightly upset, because this is life and it always has a way of messing with me at least once a month...there's a week or so left in this month and I've been left alone thus far. :)

I have to tell you that my husband asked if I was going to blog about how we had grilled steak at Golden Buffet our first weeknight after Fish Week. He thought it would be funny.

Even funnier to me We're having grilled fish tacos tonight. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment