"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Monday, March 21, 2011

Celebrating 50


I decided to create a digital page for my 8x8 album about myself to share how I celebrated reaching 50 pounds lost last Friday. These last five pounds have been such a breakthrough for me that it was so much more than a number.

In case you can't read the journaling (or tell by the picture) I had a "deluxe" pedicure done to celebrate this milestone. It was glorious as the lady took such good care of me while I sat enjoying the massage chair for a solid 30 minutes. :)

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! You are a true inspiration. I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome milestone and what a great way to treat yourself. I so appreciate having been able to be a part of all of your journey and I am enjoying watching the changes in both of our lives both physically and spiritually. This journey truly has been about changing our ways of life and I'm so glad that you are hitting this major stepping stone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I actually get to comment on your blog???
    It has been so long since it would let me....yeah!!! I am cheering for you and also that I can now comment again!!!!

    ReplyDelete