"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Being Well Grounded

If you have a minute today I'd like to send you over to Diane's blog at Fit to the Finish to read what she has to say about being well grounded in your healthiness journey and life. You can read it by clicking here.

I know for a fact that not being truly grounded in the new food choices or exercise routines I tried many times before is exactly why I didn't reach a goal weight, or didn't keep off the little weight I'd lose each time.

And while my journey is a slower one, I also know that getting my new exercise habits and healthier food habits cemented in my life now is why I continue to lose weight. It's also why the weight I've lost so far has stayed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment