"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Productive Day

Today was laundry day. I didn't get any done yesterday, so that meant it was all going to be done today. Well, usually I do a DVD at home on laundry day, so I can get the clothes started washing early and keep things going while not losing time on the commute to the gym.

Problem today was that I did a DVD yesterday and knew I really needed to get a gym workout in because I was scheduled to work Thursday and Friday.

I didn't really feel like going, and wanted my laundry day excuse, but it wasn't working. So, I put a load of laundry in and headed out early (for me) to the gym. I remembered my husband saying the laundry would get done, so I decided to make it work.

And I was glad I did when I finished 30 minutes of walk/jogging on treadmill and 30 minutes hard on the bike. Whew...S.W.E.A.T.Y. :)

So, the last load is almost done drying, everything else is folded and I even found time to work on digital scrapbooked end-of-year gifts for teachers this afternoon.

It's been a very busy, but productive day and I will sleep well tonight because of it. :)

p.s. Food ... not so great in the evening, but still working on that and I am tracking. G'nite!

1 comment:

  1. Sadly because I haven't been using laundry for an excuse I have so much of it to do!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete