"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, July 31, 2009

Weigh-In ... Early Weigh-In

Today I'm taking my twin 11-year-old daughters to see a "school version" of Les Miserables at a local little theatre and then we are going to stay in a hotel for the night. Just us girls. Since I won't be home tomorrow for weigh-in I weighed myself today.

Today's Weight: 219.5
This week's Loss/Gain: + 1.0 lb.
Total Loss So Far: - 11.5 lbs.

I'll be honest that I didn't want to post this because I was embarrassed of the gain. However, I decided a few days ago when I was feeling like I knew I was going to be up this week that I wasn't going to post a "will-it-ever-come-off" post. No pity party here. I had a very busy week, ate some high-calorie foods last weekend that actually had me up on the scale and then I tried to fix it, and I did to some extent. I am only up a pound, versus 3-5, so that is a good thing.

I also learned that I need more fiber in my diet and really need to cut the higher fat things out. I didn't really even go really high on calories (except Sunday yikes!), but I ate potato chips and white bread more than normal. I journaled it and didn't go over my calories, but I think those starchy foods are getting me. hhmm....

So, I'm going to go clean my floors, then pack and shower before we head off on our mini girls-only vacation. I will keep pressing on and I WILL win in the end.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment