I was reminded that having the right tools really makes all the difference. So, here's a list of the tools that I have and that I'm so grateful for:
1. Good support system - My husband and some close friends who regularly encourage me, are working on weight loss with me and listen when I just need to talk about my weight loss struggles.
2. Income to support making healthier meals and to buy lots fresh fruits and vegetables to have on hand.
3. A workout routine that I really enjoy - Leslie Sansone's Walk At Home DVDs are my daily workout and I LOVE them!
4. Motivation - Other websites and blogs that I can read regularly to encourage, direct and help me to keep on track on this weight loss journey. Diane at www.fittothefinish.com is my biggest help right now and I'm so glad I found her site!
5. SparkPeople.com - I joined this FREE website to utilize their FREE food tracking tools. The journaling really helps me out.