"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Monday, August 31, 2009

Enjoying the "Ups"

One more thing...(boy when I came online earlier I couldn't think of anything to write about, now look at me..LOL)

Yesterday I was feeling like I could conquer the world. I was thinking that I sure am enjoying these "up" days of my weight loss journey, but then I was almost afraid of being too positive about how far I've come. "Don't get too prideful. You still have a long way to go.", I told myself.

Then the thought occurred to me that weight loss journeys are filled with many ups and downs and I know that more "downs" will come in my life later on. So, I might as well get as much out of these good days now while they are happening for I may need the encouragement to read about later on when I feel it's hopeless.

Okay...I think that's it for today... Happy Monday! :)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy every moment of these "up" days!! You're doing so good on your journey!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete