"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Out of the mouth of Babes


During this evening's church service my "older" twin daughter was leaning on me with her head on my shoulder when she suddenly reaches up to my ear and whispers, "Mom, I don't know if I want you to get skinnier, because you're so cushioney!"

I just started to giggle and shared that comment with my husband. I reassured her that I'd probably never get too skinny to not have any cushion for her. :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL...that's to cute! At least she still wants to cuddle with you Leah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know - that is so funny, because honestly I always sort of had that in the back of my mind about my kids. My mom was so "comfy" if you know what I mean and I'm bony - bony shoulders and arms so I always wondered if my kids would think I was so comfy. Anyway - silly thing, but I love this post because I can relate!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete