"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pointless Post :o)

I've had two very busy days that have not allowed time for me to workout...yet. As I write I'm waiting for my dinner to settle and I think I can probably still fit in a walk this evening. However, yesterday I spent the entire day working on a photo board for a funeral this morning and then making homemade salsa for "approximately 100 people", cleaning up the kitchen, helping my husband do the slideshow for the funeral, pick up my son from a friend's house, drop off a little girl who hung out with my girls for the day, etc. etc. Then this morning was the funeral, about an hour from us out in the country. Then the graveside and helping to serve the lunch afterwards and clean up.

Then it was on to Open House at the kids' school to find out who their teachers will be. Then... (as my stomach was thinking about possibly being hungry for dinner, but not quite yet.) my husband takes us to Applebee's for dinner.

We are home now and I can finally relax, but I'm full. Full from the busy day and full from dinner and I'm wondering what wonderful thought I'm supposed to make of this post.

Nothing. Nothing special about how to motivate one's self or how to stay on track. Just a post that I've been so busy I haven't had time to workout.

However... as I sit here knowing I do have time for a lazy evening I'm thinking that maybe I will go ahead and go for a walk outside while the kids watch a movie with my husband. It's a bit warm and humid out, but that's okay. I'll feel better when I'm done and then I can feel better doing my relaxing later tonight.

hhhmm.... Good idea! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment