"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blog Awards

I was honored to be given this award by both Whitney at Getting Healthy
and
I Said So... at For Real, This Time! :)


The Rules:

1. Post who gave you this award
See above... Thank you, girls, for brightening my week by sharing this blog award with me.

2. State 10 things you like
In no certain order.....
1) Snail Mail - I still love to write and receive mail through the postal service.

2) Digital Scrapbooking - A new take on a craft I've loved for years.

3) When my husband laughs - especially if I made him laugh.

4) Cooking & Baking - I am really enjoying cooking with fresh vegetables now...I feel like a gourmet cook when cutting up fresh produce.

5) Chatting with a friend over coffee - I'll even take a good phone call chat while I sip coffee.

6) A rainy day and sipping coffee while reading a good book on the couch.

7) A fresh cleaned house - so invigorating and relaxing all at the same time.

8) Blogging - it's becoming a vice on some days. :)

9) Morning and after school time with the kids - The girls leave and return an hour before my son, so I'm getting some special quiet time with each of them this year and greatly enjoying it.

10) The sweat and feeling of euphoria after a jog - So far there is nothing like it and it makes me feel so accomplished and confident that I can do anything!


3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

I am going skip this one this time around. Feel free to visit all the blogs I follow, because they are still blogs that I check regularly and that inspire me to keep going on this journey.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment