"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

I hope you all had a nice Labor Day. We enjoyed some time with friends at a nearby lake. I took along a couple pounds of strawberries and some cucumbers cut up in lime and salt to keep things healthy, but I must admit to eating too many cookies.

Oh my. I ate a little too much of stuff today, but I'm okay with it.

I've done well over the weekend so far and I look forward to getting back on track. It's got me thinking though....I need to learn a better way to handle sitting around playing games around all the food. hhmm...

Definitely on my list of "things to learn how to handle" in my weight loss journey. :) Meanwhile, I'll get some sleep and start back up bright and new tomorrow. It was a fun day of swimming, games and food and I enjoyed myself a bunch and tomorrow is a new day!

1 comment:

  1. Strawberries and cucumbers sound wonderful. Refreshing.

    I'm glad you had a great day and are positive about starting again the next day.

    ReplyDelete