"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday Thought - Just Do It

Here's a little thought for Thursday that I heard on the radio while on my way to jogging this morning. K-Love was having a morning interview with Dr. Kevin Leman and he finished up what appeared to be a conversation about finding the new you by saying, and I paraphrase...

"What would the old you do in this situation? Now, what would the new you do in the same situation? You need to do it, whether you feel like it or not."

I know I'll be working on keeping this in mind throughout my day. Have a great day everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good one!!!
    I need to apply this to my life too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your post about your jog with your friend yesterday. First of all - thanks for the mention, but more importantly thank you for being honest. So many people who read this will realize exactly what you are going through and how you really thought about it and the experience made you stronger! Great job. When I was 300 pounds, I couldn't keep up with anybody - but eventually I could walk faster than anybody I knew - and still can!

    ReplyDelete