"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

C25K on Hold

Due to the arrival of TOM yesterday (heavy flow and serious cramps) I did not run today. I rarely workout hard during the heaviest days of my cycle as it is pretty rough on me. Sometimes with Aleve taking away the pain I can get through it, but I had nothing in my system this morning. After the worst days I'm pretty okay, so we'll see if I run later in the week.

I did get my circuit workout done yesterday and a 30-minute Walk At Home DVD done today. This is me adjusting my exercise to my life - still getting it done, but not stressing about it. Yay!

I'm off to bed now...zzzzz....

3 comments:

  1. Good for you, for being flexible and allowing yourself to adjust as needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH for adjusting to life and getting it done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working out with TOM is the worst!! Proud of you getting back on the wagon before the date!!

    ReplyDelete