"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, August 11, 2011

C25K - Week 2 Day 2

I got up and ran/walked this morning. I can't take all the credit for getting it done. I had to get up at 5:30 to take my husband to work, so I could have the car today, and that's what really woke me up.

But....I still did it.

I actually dressed to workout when I took him, so when I got home I just had to use the restroom and then head out. It was a little cooler and I felt great when I was done. I'm finding it easier to do the running intervals in the mornings. (More on that later)

I'm a bit tired though from being up so early, so I'm sure I'll sleep good tonight. :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice work! I love running in the morning for several reasons.
    - It's cooler out
    - I am done with my workout before breakfast
    - I feel energized throughout the morning

    Do you run in your neighborhood, a track, or trails?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am very impressed! Great job on getting up and running. You motivate me. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete