"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Putting Goals Into Action

Diane at Fit to the Finish wrote a post today about putting action to our weight loss goals. It spoke directly to me as this is where my problem lies. I have the desire to lose weight, but am not putting into action what needs to be done to see this fulfilled in my life.

This is something I need to seriously get focused on. I want to be a person who has lost the weight and gained control over food in her life, not someone who lost a few pounds and then stayed put.

For today, please feel free to click here and read her post. I have nothing more to say as I need to get with it myself. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment