"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

C25K - Week 3 Day 1

I went out for my walk/jog run today and my Garmin died about 5 minutes into it. *sigh* So I improvised and just estimated the times judging by how long it takes me to reach certain points ie. a cul-de-sac is about 60 seconds of jogging...etc. etc.

Since I chose to go after doing my devotions I was afraid it would be too warm out, but I made myself do it anyway. It was a nice 73 degrees out at 9:00 am and I enjoyed it.

As I told another blogger today...now if I can get my eating out of vacation mode I'll be doing great. We had company for dinner tonight...they brought brownies...*sigh* my downfall.

I keep telling myself that I need to eat like I'm on a diet and not in maintenance. I will get with it, I must.

1 comment:

  1. Yes - eating like you are on a diet is a good thing - especially when you are trying to lose weight! :) I can't imagine 73 degrees at 9:00 a.m. Yikes - we are still sweltering here!

    ReplyDelete