"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, August 12, 2011

Weigh-In ... Still Figuring It Out

Today's Weight: 187 . 5
Loss/Gain: + 0 .5
Total Loss So Far: -43 . 5

I woke up this morning, weighed and was at a loss of what to say. I honestly am not totally sure what is going on, except that I know I've had some treats this week. Enough to gain?

Apparently so.

It's a vex when I'm so happy with the healthier meals I'm eating now (they are the silver lining on this cloud of weight gain). However, I've a feeling that my healthier meals might still be too big since I am not exercising regularly right now, or [dramatic pause] I really have to be careful about the treats and dinner portions. As I'm writing I am realizing that is where I trip up each day and I don't have room for excess when I'm not burning anything in exercise.

I'm going to work on this. I'm sick of being stuck up here in the high 180's, especially when I wasn't here while eating tons of fast food on our trip earlier in the summer.

Note to self: Hang in there! :o)

3 comments:

  1. If you are working the plan, then don't sweat a week of gain. If it is a few weeks in a row, then think about some changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, hang in there...and drink lots of water...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there is right! Our bodies flucuate. Weight can change on a dime. The changes that you are making and have made will result in long term health. Thank you for being so honest in your posts.

    ReplyDelete