"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, August 18, 2011

C25K - Week 3 Day 2 - Picture Proof

30 minutes of exercise done!

And now a few photos from my run (yea, I have a little extra time today... LOL).

I hope my Garmin is waterproof, because this is what it looks like after a run/walk on a warm and humid day.


My sleepy heads never did see the note I left them...they were still in bed when I got home.


Maybe this is why the lady looked at me weird when I said, "Good morning!".


I don't wear make-up on morning runs and this white girl gets awfully red exerting energy on warm, humid mornings. LOL

My post-run drink of choice. Low-Cal (read: low sugar) Grape Gatorade.


Thank the Lord for showers and make-up!


Have a good day everyone. I'm off to play a game with my son. We're enjoying our last few days of summer break before school starts next week.

2 comments:

  1. Great work Leah! Thanks for sharing your pictures.
    your note reminded me of the fact that we have tough days again as my boys like to sleep in too and school mornings are just around the corner ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an inspiration to me!
    With all the changes and moving you have went through and you remained consistent, I never heard a complaint...you are so positive about life!
    THANKS!!!!
    and thank you for sharing the scripture this morning with me.
    I am reading 'Made to Crave' by Lysa TerKeurst...it is an awesome and enlightening look at how God created and desires us as a whole person. Focused on Him!!!

    Keep up the awesome work, Leah!

    ReplyDelete