"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Funny & Good Day


My mom sent this to me today:

“I went to the 30th reunion of my preschool. I didn’t want to go, because I’ve put on, like, a hundred pounds.” -Wendy Liebman

As for my week so far:
  • Eating is going fine & I'm tracking daily.
  • I got a run in today and kept a decent pace (for me) during the running intervals.
  • The kids are back on a regular school schedule now.
  • We got a second car, so I can run my errands in the daytime again.
  • The weather has been real nice - a lovely 71 degrees when I went out to exercise at 9:00 am.
  • I'm still reading Made to Crave and learning.
  • I've started a new book, The Help, and it's enjoyable so far.
  • I've had good chats with two long-time close friends this week.
  • There is food on the table.
  • The bills are paid.
  • No one is sick.
Yep, it's a good day over here and I'm thankful to God for it. I hope you're having a good one wherever you're at.

3 comments:

  1. I liked the Help a lot. I've about half read Made to Crave. Glad you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that you are having a good day, good day here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quote! Do you mind if I borrow it for my Facebook page?

    It sounds like you have a lot of positive things in your life. It's great to remember what we have to be grateful for. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete