"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Blog Change

I change the backgrounds regularly on my family's blog and I didn't want to start doing that too much here, because I wanted my weightloss blog to be associated with a certain constant look, like a dot com site might.

BUT....

I couldn't resist this blog set from The Cutest Blog on the Block. I figured the red, black and white could go on and on past Christmastime, so I would go ahead and change it. We'll call it my "winter" theme. :)

Okay, my family needs the computer now, so I must stop playing and go do something else. Though as I look there is something else I'd like to add. Oh well, it will have to wait until next time.

G'nite!


2 comments:

  1. I've always liked the red-black-white color combination. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute colors! I like the change a lot. I'm working on a new look for my blog after the first of the year!

    I have an award for you on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete