"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, November 27, 2009

Weigh-In ... Could've Been Worse

Today's Weight: 211.5
Loss/Gain: +2.0 lbs.
Total Loss So Far: -19.5 lbs

Well, I wrestled with whether to go ahead and weigh myself today or weigh myself yesterday morning. Since I forgot to weigh myself yesterday morning today won by default. :)

Am I worried about a two-pound gain the day after Thanksgiving? No.

I weighed myself on Wednesday morning and I wasn't up at all, so I know that this is all due to eat more than normal yesterday.

I know it will come off this week, so I'm not worried. Plus, I'm glad that I controlled things enough that it wasn't a five or seven pound gain.

I hope you don't think that I'm too flippant about this. If you do, oh well.

Yesterday I enjoyed the time with our family and the only regret I have regarding my food intake is that I ate too many crackers with cheese from the cheese ball. Whew! We were playing a game in the evening and I had to just make myself sit there with some water because I could still taste the cream cheese & Ranch in my mouth from so much I had eaten.

Otherwise, I did okay and I'm not upset about it. I'll post more later on how it went.

For now, it's back on track and continuing down my weightloss journey. :)

3 comments:

  1. Crackers and cheese are addicting! I bought some of that Laughing Cow cheese. You know, the little wedges. They were so tasty, but I kept putting the cheese on crackers which negated the whole "low calorie" part of the cheese!

    I'm glad you aren't worried about the gain - it will come right back off! I am also happy that you had a great day with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think you were being flippant, but I thought you were being flippant about being flippant. :-) j/k. I think you are right on track. It is a holiday, a day that was built around feasting. To do what you did is an accomplishment. Great job Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve, I wasn't sure what you meant about being flippant about being flippant until I went back and read it. I get it.

    Diane - I love those Laughing Cow Wedges! So yummy.

    ReplyDelete