"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hot 100 - Update #5


Okay, Steve said it's time for another update on the Hot 100 Challenge, so here goes.

Hot 100 Goals for November:
Scale Goal: Reach my first scale goal of 199 by Thanksgiving. That is losing 15 pounds between now and then.
Emotional Goal: Learn how to stay on track while my mother visits the week of Thanksgiving and not feel bad about it. I tend to not want to make her feel bad with my losing weight. I've told her this and she is most encouraging, but it's still rough for me.

I'm not feeling very confidant right now. I'm excited with the upped exercising I've been doing, but I haven't even been getting 4 days of exercise in ... only 3.

I'm still 10 pounds away from reaching 199 and I have about 2 weeks left to lose it, so that's a vex.

I've started journaling my food again and am going to take a serious look at what is going on and what I can do to start the scale going down again.

As for the emotional goals, I'm learning to not worry about what others think if I don't eat like them at a gathering. So, I'm not worried about how I'll eat when my mom is here. She knows I'm trying to lose weight, so she'll be gracious I know. :)

That's it for now. I hope to have some more inspiring, encouraging words at the next update.

2 comments:

  1. Leah, I think you have achieved far more than you give yourself credit for. You are doing great. Just keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like great goals. Hope you have a good Thursday! :-)

    ReplyDelete