"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Great Thanksgiving Posts

Since my mom has been visiting all week I haven't had the time to post all the things that have gone through my head. Yet, each day Diane at Fit to the Finish has so eloquently posted things that I completely agree with and have found very insightful in regards to the Thanksgiving Holiday.

So, I decided to go ahead and post links to them for you to check out in case you don't already read her blog. I know you will find some pointers that will help you to have a successful, fun-filled Thanksgiving! You'll also see my comments on each one of them. Enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. Hehe, I found your blog through Diane's blog and now you are telling me to go back! It's a circle!

    Hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane always has the best posts, doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete