"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, November 20, 2009

Weigh-In ... I Don't Really Care

Today's Weight: 209.5
Loss/Gain: + 1.0 lb
Total Loss So Far: -21.5 lbs

Well, this might be a good time to say that I weigh myself a couple of times a week. Earlier in the week, about two days ago I had a weight that would've shown a decent loss for this week. I figured if I could stay around there I'd be doing good.

Then I just didn't drink hardly any water and yesterday I didn't eat weightloss portions. They weren't huge, but they weren't light either. To top it all off, I ate dinner at 8:00 pm. Not a good combination the day and night before weighing in.

So, when I say that I don't really care about this gain, it's because I know that I've been doing better. I'm back on track making better choices and I've been exercising. I just had bad timing with some "free" eating.

I know that I need to make sure to make every day count so this doesn't happen again, and I will keep working on that.

I hope you're having a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Every day does count as does every decision - you are right. But what also counts is your attitude towards your lifestyle changes and the fact that you are working on making permanent changes.

    I think your rationale for the small gain is sound and I bet you will drop that pound again before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the story of my weigh-ins lately. I have been doing really well on Friday, then showing a different story come Sunday. As Diane said, don't worry about it, the pounds will come off before you know it.

    ReplyDelete