"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

It didn't occur to me until the end of the night that here I am working on weight loss and I dressed up as a chef for Halloween! LOL!!! I just cracked myself up!!!

Maybe it's good because it means I have finally taken over my food...I don't know, but I giggled right out loud because it seems ironic I'd dress up as a food-related person during this time of my life.

On Halloween, we had a party at our church renamed "Hallelujah Party" with a talent show and food fellowship. I did pretty good with the food - a small serving of lasagna, small serving of enchiladas, apples and grapes. Then I did allow myself some sweets. I won't go into how much, but it was more than one piece.

I enjoyed it and was proud of myself that I was the only one that didn't pile my plate high with food, plus get a bowl of food on the side. I enjoyed my un-full plate and few desserts, but that was it. Yay!

I have eaten a few too many candies, but the weekend is over and so is my candy munching. I enjoyed a few favorites and now I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. I happen to love the costume! Don't let the church outing get you down. I did a similar thing too. We'll both make up for it this week.

    ReplyDelete