"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day

Please remember to take a minute to thank any veterans you know for their service to our country. It is their sacrifice that has helped to make this country a great place to live.

In following my advice, here's my big thank you to my very own, handsome, veteran...my husband!
My husband has served both six years of active duty and about 4-6 of reserve duty in the US Navy. He is currently in dental school on a Navy scholarship and will be returning to active duty as a dentist upon graduation.

1 comment:

  1. What a great reminder to thank all the people we know who have served and are currently serving. Tonight at our small group we honored two of the elderly gentlemen who served.

    Please tell your husband thank you.

    ReplyDelete