"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

CRAZY Busy

It's late, I'm tired and I've had a CRAZY group of talkative 1st graders the last two days at school. I have them again tomorrow and then I gladly give the class back to their teacher; and I commit myself to send her cards of encouragement regularly from now on. :P wow. To be fair, there are about 6-8 well-behaved students in her class, so that's nice. That's all I'll say on that subject.

I desperately wanted a snickers yesterday and today in fact, but I haven't had one. I ended up having some hot cocoa yesterday and that helped with the sweet tooth. Otherwise, eating has been okay.

But...I haven't walked these past two days due to the busy, busy schedule. Today I only got a 15-minute walk in during lunch because I had kids coming in at recess. Plus, going to the fair Saturday instead of staying home and doing laundry and cleaning house to prepare for another full week of work makes for a more stressed out Monday and Tuesday, since it means I had to do laundry in these evenings. Even though I didn't have to make dinner I do clean up the kitchen and so it wears me out. I feel yucky about it, but am so tired I don't care.

My mother-in-law did wash all our bedding today and that was a total blessing for me! But, I was too tired to put in a DVD tonight and try and workout before bed.

I'll get back into my groove, so I'm not worried about it. I just wanted to check in before bed in case I don't have time to tomorrow.

I hope you are all having a good week!

p.s. These high-stress situations and finding time to workout, etc. is teaching me some things about myself and what I can handle. hhmm.... I feel some deep thoughts coming on in a couple weeks. Stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

  1. I will look forward to the deep thoughts. Teaching is hard work, especially with some challenging kids in a class!

    I hope you can find time to fit in some workouts this week. I have to workout before everyone is up. If I don't, with this many people, it doesn't get done!

    ReplyDelete