"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, September 18, 2009

p.s.

I didn't eat the cake for breakfast this morning.

I desperately wanted it. I've been enjoying my whole wheat PopTarts with coffee for breakfast, but I ran out yesterday and nothing has sounded good for breakfast.

After my gain I was going to just eat the cake, it didn't seem to matter. But I didn't eat it. I just knew deep inside that wasn't a smart choice for breakfast.

I guess I'm not a total failure after all. :)

5 comments:

  1. You certainly aren't! A disappointing weigh in almost always make me want to eat my own body-weight in chocolate like that ever helped in any way... I guess wanting it isn't a major issue so long as we don't act on the thought - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos on not having cake for breakfast! I can't even remember the last time I had pop tarts for breakfast - almost always my breakfast involves cheese!

    Hope you have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris and biz319 - Thanks for stopping by and your great encouragement. I won't give up and I still haven't had cake yet today. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent on not eating the cake. That just shows that you are really thinking about your choices. We have major cake going on in the refrigerator right now!!

    Believe it or not, but three of my kids have September birthdays! The 14th, 18th and 28th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Update: I only had two bites of cake after dinner and a snack-sized butterfinger. I didn't want any more and it was just enough to feel like I had a sweet.

    That cake is now gone and probably a good thing for me right now. Luckily we don't have another birthday until November!! LOL

    ReplyDelete