"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Great Challenge Idea

I've told you before that I'm not much into challenges...they scare me. I think I get afraid that I won't actually lose any weight and then I won't meet the goals and I'll experience more feelings of failure, etc. etc. I'm not in this to lose weight quickly, only consistently.

However....

I saw this great challenge on Pam's blog a few days ago that is originally from Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans and I think it's a great idea. I emailed them and asked if it's too late to join it and I'll see what they say. I figure even if it's too late to join officially, then I will just do it on my own. Click on the button to check it out!

Shrink for Good with the Sisterhood!

I'll keep you posted on what I find out from them.


No comments:

Post a Comment